Excited by a new frontier that recognizes people’s legal rights, risks and remedies as fundamental to high-quality care planning and delivery? MLPB is currently hiring for the following position:
MLPB is seeking a talented and adaptive leader to join and lead a passionate, committed team into the next successful stage of the organization’s growth and impact. (The current CEO is stepping down after 10 years due to expanded family responsibility.) This new leader will join an organization and staff that is looking forward to the future from a place of organizational health, strength, and dedication to mission.
Student interns are welcome to participate in experiential learning at MLPB (a fiscally sponsored program of TSNE). Please note that MLPB only partners with certain established internship programs at some regional colleges and universities in Massachusetts and Rhode Island.
Depending on the needs of the organization and evolving project portfolio, intern opportunities may include:
- Supporting development of training content and tools re: social determinants of health
- Conducting legal research (as appropriate to one’s educational level)
- Supporting policy analysis and related publication drafting
- Supporting research and evaluation through data entry and analysis
- Shadowing opportunities
- Supporting MLPB engagement with community-based coalitions addressing health disparities and related inequities
- Shadowing MLPB trainings, meetings, and events throughout the internship
- Otherwise supporting MLPB infrastructure needs
While an MLPB internship is not directly compensated, we can accommodate most opportunities for academic credit, grants, and scholarships identified by qualified candidates.