Student interns are welcome to participate in experiential learning at MLPB (a fiscally sponsored organization of TSNE). Please note that MLPB only partners with certain established internship programs at some regional colleges and universities in Massachusetts and Rhode Island.
Depending on the needs of the organization and evolving project portfolio, intern opportunities may include:
- Supporting development of training content and tools re: social determinants of health
- Conducting legal research (as appropriate to one’s educational level)
- Supporting policy analysis and related publication drafting
- Supporting research and evaluation through data entry and analysis
- Shadowing opportunities
- Supporting MLPB engagement with community-based coalitions addressing health disparities and related inequities
- Shadowing MLPB trainings, meetings, and events throughout the internship
- Otherwise supporting MLPB infrastructure needs
While an MLPB internship is not directly compensated, we can accommodate most opportunities for academic credit, grants, and scholarships identified by qualified candidates.