Addressing Health-Related Social Needs in the COVID-19 Landscape
Welcome to MLPB’s COVID-19 Digital Digest. Our team has created this open-access tool to help workforce colleagues navigate law and policy changes due to the COVID-19 pandemic. It is intended to provide guidance and problem-solving strategies to address a range of key HRSN needs.
- Distills major federal (nation-wide) themes in resources, benefits and legal protections.
- Curates high-level, evolving information and identifies expert resources in key domains of HRSN, through the lens of two states – MA and RI – where MLPB does extensive work.
Some guidelines to help you get the most out of this tool:
- The Bulletin: Pressing, need to know information, often with upcoming deadlines.
- The Basics: MLPB’s curation of key developments in law and policy.
- The Breakdown: MLPB’s translation of these developments into plain language interpretations of what these changes mean for areas of HRSN need.
- The Bottom Line: Based on MLPB’s expertise, the essential takeaways needed to navigate the HRSN domain of interest
- Last-Reviewed Timestamps: MLPB routinely reviews content and updates information as appropriate.
This information is for educational purposes only; nothing in it should be construed as legal advice.
© 2022 MLPB, a fiscally sponsored organization of TSNE
On June 18, 2022, the CDC authorized COVID-19 vaccines for children 6 months through 5 years of age, expanding eligibility to nearly 20 million additional children.
Click below to navigate to a topic of interest!
Headline: The Senate has voted to advance bipartisan gun legislation, which includes expanded background checks, increased funding for mental health services, and measures for states to implement “red flag” laws to remove guns from potentially dangerous people.
Last-reviewed: 9am, June 23, 2022