- RMV Service Centers may handle walk-in transactions, but will prioritize services by appointment. Use the myRMV Online Service Center to make a reservation or to complete more than 40 transactions online.
- People can take unlimited Commuter Rail trips on Saturdays and Sundays for $10.00. Learn more here.
- Contact the MBTA’s new Mobility Center for information about accessible transit options and other community transport resources.
- The Sumner Tunnel will be closed from July 5, 2023 through August 31, 2023. See Alternative Travel Options During Sumner Tunnel Closure.
- MBTA bus Routes 23, 28, and 29 are now fare-free through February 29, 2024.
- For service updates, visit the MBTA Alerts page. Riders can also sign up for text or email alerts through the T-Alerts system.
- RIDE users will be able to use the RIDE Flex program to book on-demand service through Uber and Lyft. RIDE users must sign up for this pilot program.
- Some RMV services are available at AAA locations by appointment.
- MassHealth and Health Safety Net members may qualify for curb-to-curb transportation to vaccine appointments. Members should ask their doctor to submit a transportation request (i.e., a “PT-1 form”). If they have difficulty with the process, they can also call 1-800-841-2900 for assistance getting transportation approved or check the FAQ.
- Before traveling internationally, travelers should check for guidance from the US Department of State. Before traveling between states, travelers should check for guidance from each state that they plan to enter.