Addressing Health-Related Social Needs in the COVID-19 Landscape
Welcome to MLPB’s COVID-19 Digital Digest. Our team has created this open-access tool to help workforce colleagues navigate law and policy changes due to the COVID-19 pandemic. It is intended to provide guidance and problem-solving strategies to address a range of key HRSN needs.
- Distills major federal (nation-wide) themes in resources, benefits and legal protections.
- Curates high-level, evolving information and identifies expert resources in key domains of HRSN, through the lens of two states – MA and RI – where MLPB does extensive work.
Some guidelines to help you get the most out of this tool:
- The Bulletin: Pressing, need to know information, often with upcoming deadlines.
- The Basics: MLPB’s curation of key developments in law and policy.
- The Breakdown: MLPB’s translation of these developments into plain language interpretations of what these changes mean for areas of HRSN need.
- The Bottom Line: Based on MLPB’s expertise, the essential takeaways needed to navigate the HRSN domain of interest
- Last-Reviewed Timestamps: MLPB routinely reviews content and updates information as appropriate.
This information is for educational purposes only; nothing in it should be construed as legal advice.
© 2021 MLPB, a fiscally sponsored program of TSNE MissionWorks