- RI state court operation information here.
- The RI Judiciary’s Committee on Racial and Ethnic Fairness in the RI Courts quarterly report for Q3 (September 30) is here
- Child support guidelines have been revised, effective July 1. The new schedule is here.
- The Rhode Island Judiciary announces new guidelines for waiving costs, fees and assessments. More information here
- Workers’ Compensation Court implemented new protocols for their mediation program. More information here.
- The Family Court issued this memo with revised procedures. Of note, links to remote access hearings will no longer be emailed. All links will be accessible through the judiciary’s website.
- RI Judiciary Public Portal (for specific case information).
- Self-representation information.
- Court interpretation information here.
- Forms here. Translated court forms in Spanish and Portuguese.
- Family virtual clerk office
- Center for Health and Justice Transformation
The Bottom Line
- Care teams can support patients by showing them how to use case look-up tools like this one.