- RI state court operation information here.
- The RI Judiciary’s Committee on Racial and Ethnic Fairness in the RI Courts fourth quarterly report here.
- Most COVID-related restrictions have been lifted. Jury and bench trials have resumed. In person hearings and walk-in filings have resumed. More information here.
- Workers’ Compensation Court implemented new protocols for their mediation program. More information here.
- The Family Court issued this memo with revised procedures. Of note, links to remote access hearings will no longer be emailed. All links will be accessible through the judiciary’s website.
- RI Judiciary Public Portal (for specific case information).
- Self-representation information.
- Court interpretation information here.
- Forms here. Translated court forms in Spanish and Portuguese.
- Family virtual clerk office.
- The US Federal District Court in RI has resumed normal operations including in-person filings and inquiries to the Clerk’s office. All visitors must wear a mask. Memorandum on Court Operations updated November 17, 2022 is here.
- Each municipality maintains their own court schedules. Check with individual city halls for the latest information.
The Bottom Line
- Courts are generally open. Care teams can share updates about court operations and case look-up tools like this one.