Join our team!
Law & Policy Consultant – MA-focused
Think different? Lawyer different. This new colleague will partner with communities of care in Massachusetts and nationally, and will support MLPB’s refinement of our team-facing legal partnering innovation.
We’re also seeking a talented and adaptive leader to join and lead a passionate, committed team into the next successful stage of MLPB’s growth and impact.
New Blog Post!
Next-Generation Social Need Screening: The Intersection of Individual-Level Needs and Institutional Violence
When change happens at the speed of trust:
Leadership reflections at the intersection of health and justice
Yesterday, ConvergenceRI published an interview with Samantha Morton, CEO, whose departure in 2022 was announced last month.
Covered through the Delivery of Care lens, the interview covers wide-ranging topics including:
- Healthcare delivery transformation trends
- The leaked Supreme Court opinion draft
- Racial justice
Disparities, Equity & Social Health Integration
- Social Workers: A Neglected Partner In Health Policy And Public Health (The Milbank Quarterly, May 23, 2022)
- Why Are Massachusetts Latinos Struggling More Than Everybody Else? (The Boston Globe, May 17, 2022)
Education & Health
- State Releases Blistering Review of Boston Public Schools: ‘BPS Needs Immediate Improvement’ (The Boston Globe, May 23, 2022)
Health Care Access
- Advocates Unveil Plans To Bolster Abortion Access For Influx Of Women Seeking Abortions From Out-Of-State (The Boston Globe, May 13, 2022)
- Preventing Medical Debt From Disrupting Health And Financial Health (Financial Health Network, Mar. 28, 2022)
Housing & Health
- New Housing Strategy Behind Mass. And Cass Cleanup Offers ‘Hope, Dignity’ — And May Be A Solution To Homelessness, Officials Say (The Boston Globe, May 23, 2022)
Immigration & Health
- Communications 101: Closing The Language Barriers In State Agencies (The Boston Globe, May 23, 2022)
- E Pluribus Unum (New England Journal of Medicine, May 21, 2022) subscription required
Maternal & Child Health
- You Shouldn’t Need A Doctor’s Note To Switch Formula Brands (The New York Times, May 18, 2022)
- These Two Immediate Steps Will Help Alleviate The Formula Shortage (The New York Times, May 17, 2022)
- Parents Are Grappling With An ‘Impossible’ Baby Formula Shortage (The Boston Globe, May 12, 2022)